29 September 2012

Morning Vent, 29 September 2012

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Jordan Carver readies her weapons...

    As this auto-posts on the blog, I should be home or almost back home with my Sweet Gal!! It's been a long week, as the three bangers are prone to be, but it'll all be OK in just a few minutes!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! It's awesome to be back home!!!
    I played hooky from the blog yesterday owing to fatigue and my burpeeday. I just didn't feel like toiling away at the blog yesterday. The night before, I'd resorted to two power naps during the work night, and I was still feeling thrashed the next morning. I'll try to get back on track with the blog soon, but ain't promising, lol. 
  
 

    I've mostly stopped playing multiplayer. I completed the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare campaign, and in just two sittings, I'm almost done with the Modern Warfare 2 campaign. I'd played most of the latter a few weeks back at home, but started over again during my current plow through of the Infinity Ward titles. I've just a couple quick observations: I really like the weapon sets in Modern Warfare 2, but the HUD directional arrow just sucks. I truly miss the compass/waypoint system used in CoD4, which was infinitely better for navigating, IMO. I like collecting the enemy intel in the CoD games, but I want to know what asshole decided it was a good idea to have four pieces of intel in the Favela run section of the the game. Really? Really?!?! If you stand still for two seconds in that level, you get fifty bullets in your ass. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker