13 November 2012

Morning Vent, 13 November 2012 (Black Ops Tuesday)

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM knows how handle a suppressed bullpup...

    My honey is scheduled to work today, and I have to venture forth with our daughter on an appointment. In a while, I'll try and pick up Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Not sure whether there'll be much blogging for a couple of days, lol, since we have a burpeeday to do with some gaming squeezed in between. Time will tell.
  

    My usual procedure for getting into a new Call of Duty game is to plow through the single player campaign to get a feel for the engine, and then jump in to get my ass whupped in multiplayer. Not sure if that's what I'll do this time or not. I think I'll try and get a grip on the controls and go from there. I'm pretty sure there won't be an XIM3 config available right away for the game, so I'll make do with the one for Black Ops and keep my fingers crossed. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker