05 January 2013

Morning Vent

GungalTM of the Day

GungalTM Rhona Mitra does the Lara Croft thing well, too...

    By the time this auto-posts on the blog, I should be up and dressed and having my coffee with my beloved Effie. If all the stars have aligned, I left work in the wee hours and rocketed back home to my Pretty Gal!! We have a kinda packed weekend ahead, starting with a trip over to Middletown to check on my wife's Honda, which has had an intermittent problem with the remote starter. It should still be covered by the warranty, so, fingers crossed, we should be good to go on it.  
  
 

    It's all about me on today's featured Black Ops 2 vid. It's an astonishing six kill streak for me on Carrier using the PDW-57, silenced with the laser attachment. I've never been much good at 'Ghost' classes, myself, but this prestige I might give that more of a try. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker