16 October 2009

Morning Vent, 16 October 2009

Working on an OpenOffice spreadsheet to collate my job search efforts. I've kept stuff in multiple records, some online, some hardcopy, and I'm trying to neaten it up in anticipation of my next DOL meeting. (Update: It went pretty well. Still have some more stuff to add, but that can wait, as we now have a major problem with the UV purifier on the house water supply. Rick is in the water closet now banging away. If there's pipe cutting involved, we'll have no running water while it's being worked on...)

Haven't played online in a few days. I've been preoccupied with the whole unemployment fiasco. If I manage to plow through the documentation thingie today, I might celebrate with a bit of CoD4. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker