18 December 2009

Morning Vent, 18 December 2009



    Well, we're a week away from Christmas, and Reibo and I are still sick. The congestion is clearing up in my lungs a little every day, tho. Reibo is still pretty bad off, tho. If he wasn't swigging the wondrous cough syrup from the dollar store, he wouldn't be able to get any sleep. As it is, he wakes up every hour or so with a coughing fit.
    I haven't forgotten my promise to St. Jude and St. Anthony if they help me find a job. :) I already know how I'll thank St. Jude, but I have to think on how to thank St. Anthony. My first instinct is to make a contribution to my parish church, so I might do that. (I know St. John and St. Joachim would pass along the dough to St. Anthony.) :D
    Today is doctor convoy day, so Mom & Pop have to be bundled off to the Heart Center this PM. 

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker