23 March 2010

Morning Vent, 23 March 2010

Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm huntin' wabbits.

    Had a good night's sleep last night for the first time in a while. I did wake up a few times, but each time I managed to fall back asleep quickly. I actually feel pretty rested this AM for a change.
    Today's agenda is going to be some food shopping. I'd like to hit Ocean State as well, as I'm always on the prowl for Boston's Best Hawaiian Coconut coffee. It always seems to run out first. The next best is the Hazelnut Creme with Toasted Almond coming in third. Pumpkin Spice is amazing, but it's seasonal, I think.
    If I feel OK this PM, I might venture online for a bit of Modern Warfare 2. I still haven't got back to the Bad Company 2 single player campaign, so I'm feeling a bit guilt-panged about that. :)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker