24 April 2010

Morning Vent, 24 April 2010

AK-47 and a miniskirt... Life is good!
    Woke up at the crack of dawn this AM, and I felt pretty good actually. That's a good thing since it's gaming day... I thought I was scheduled to go to a computer show today, but it turns out that it's next week. If I get my NYS tax refund in that time frame, I might try to locate a smallish laptop that I can take with me if I get the job up North.
    I'm thinking I might switch out my displays, moving the older 1080i display to the PC where the Hauppage PVR is currently installed. The PVR's resolution is maxed out at 1080i, so the 1080p capability of my monitor is essentially wasted. Plus, the 1080i might actually look better on the larger screen. Reibo has the same Samsung 1080i 27 inch display on his Xbox 360, and I'm constantly amazed by how much better it looks compared to my newer 1080p 24 inch display. I'm also going to try and record some gameplay today. No promises.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker